The π Think Tank - August 2016 Live Event
- How do I systemise my operations so that I can have more free time for other things?
- How should I penetrate new markets?
- What products should I create continously?
- How do I develop a high impact marketing systems?
- How do I build a strong team culture for the long term?
- How do I digitalise my business?
- Expand Your Perspectives - Experience your business through new filters; expose yourself to different perspectives and expand your thinking
- Solve Business Issues That Make An Impact - Overcome big business barriers to short and long term success in a highly-participative, focused and rich learning environment
- Develop Meaningful Connections - Connect and collaborate with other business owners and leaders through in-depth and thought-provoking discussions.
The π Think Tank is led by a group of dynamic and enterprising individuals across different sectors. They are:
- Ms Catherine Chai - Founder of Broc Consulting, Author of From Bland to Brand
- Ms Harasha Bafana - Founder of The Adam & Hawa Network
- Ms Betty Ashman - Founder of The Expats Fair, Author of Make It Happen
- Ms Loke Hui Ying - Founder of The Gem Museum
- Ms Michelle Hon - Author and Founder of The Chill Mom
- Ms Elsa Lim - Author and Founder of MoneyFitCoach.com
- Ms Florine Eppe Beauloye - Managing Director of mOOnshot Digital
- Ms Cheryl Liew-Chng - Author of The 24 Hour Woman
- Ms Louisa Lee - Managing Director of DP Dental
9:30 AM - 1:30 PM SGT
- 2 Marina Boulevard, The Sail @ Marina Bay Tower 1, Level 34, Singapore 018987
Early Bird $50.00
On sale until Aug 6, 2016, 6:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- The Sail 2 Marina Boulevard Singapore 018987 Singapore
The π Think Tank25 Followers